Monday, 11 February 2013

Lily's Urban Camp Hopes and Fears:


Sup people,

I am really looking forward to riding a horse for the first time and going to Tree Adventures!!!
(My goal is to not get a rope burn at Tree Adventures - I did it before, wasn't cool)

A challenge for me is to climb to the top of a wall at Extreme Edge because heights make me dizzy...

And one last thing that I would really not like to happen is Thursday night to be rainy.

Bye People :D
LILYOOXOXO


7 comments:

  1. rope burn... yeowch!! Yes, I remember last time I went their I jammed my finger in the surfboard section - I'm going to be a bit more cautious this time around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally with you about thursday night!
    :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr Heap has booked a clear and awesome night on Thursday. Rain is not in his plan of events!! (though if it does, we are covered, because we are like that - organised).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same here about thursday night!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Horseriding is really cool and so much FUN!!!!! I really hope you don't get another rope burn.. (how did you get one in the first place?) And I'm sure you'll get to the top of a wall!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I either don't wnat to get soak by the rain!
    Let's have fun in the camp!!!! :-)
    XOXOXO♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. I get rope burns alot from my dogs leads! They hurt! Did you get another?
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete