Tuesday, 26 February 2013
Lucy's Tree Adventure recount
I carefully clipped the pulley to the lifeline, followed by the carabiners. I checked the sign to see if I was strapped on correctly. I was thinking to myself "this is what I've been looking forward to, the Tarzan swing". I stare at the net, the swing, the ground. The ground! I realise how high I actually am, and I gasp and jump back slightly. I grabbed the swing and cautiously edged onto the seat, making sure I wouldn't fall off the platform. I kept calm and knew I would want to do it again once did it. I was finally ready to swing. I hear my friends shout 3, 2, 1, GO! And I push off and lift up my legs. The wind was blowing in my face, I was soaring through the air and my adrenalin went away. I hit the net and felt a smile wipe across my face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete