Monday, 11 February 2013

Poppy

Hello :)
I am really excited Urban Camp, in particular going to Tiritiri Matangi - I have never been there before and it seems both interesting and beautiful. I think the Extreme Rock Climbing sounds a bit challenging... anything with 'extreme' and 'rock climbing' in the same title is a bit of a worry!
I hope I don't fall into the cold murky looking water on the water confidence course at the Sonshine Ranch!  But I really enjoyed the Waterwise today - heaps of fun in the water.  Goodbye :)

5 comments:

  1. Yeah I can't wait to go to Tiritiri Matangi either. One time we saw baby penguins it was SO CUTE!!!!

    There's no WAY you'll fall into the water your STRONG!! Ok Jemima OUT :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI, I hope I don`t fall into the water!!!

    The rock climbing is really FUN! You will enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup I have been there before it is awesome! :-P

      Delete
  3. Tiritiri is my favourite island in Auckland. It's so amazing that the whole project was started and is still managed by volunteers! (Nice colours and highlights by the way!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I love baby penguins, yeah, don't worry Poppy I think you have to fall in the water as part of the course! :o

    ReplyDelete