Sunday, 10 February 2013

Fred's Camp hopes and fears

Hi people. Fred here. I'm very excited about Urban Camp. I am most excited about the giant rope swing at Sonshine Ranch. Because of my invisibility I'm hoping nobody will see me having a extra turn.
I think I will find the rock climbing a bit of a challenge. I am not great with heights and I also don't think anyone will notice even if I do get through my fears and climb a difficult one.
Something I would really like to happen is that we get some unexpected surprises when we are on the refugee camp night.
Ok, that's all from me. Can't wait for week 4! Did you know I changed my post later on!!
Fred

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fred that is not fair I am making sure you don't get extra turns on the rope swing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I agree with Jess, I got my eyes on you Mr :-P anyway I think everyone will notice when you get over your fear because we are awesome like that :-) Ok Jemima OUT! :-P

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. dang I can't see him such a shame

      Delete