Hey it's Jemima. Oh my gosh I am SO excited about the Urban Camp. I think the thing I am forward to is the Tree Adventures's longest flying fox because even though I've been there it's just SO fun I can't get over it.
I think the thing that the biggest challenge for me will that when we stay overnight in boxes it will be VERY un-comfy and I HOPE nobody snores :-)
Hopefully I will make more friends so if you want to be friends that would be AWESOME!!!! Ok Jemima OUT :-P
Mima, box night is going to be superbly comfortable and a very enjoyable experience for... er... me. So don't worry!
ReplyDeleteps. "ford"???? I know you can fix that!
Jemima, you have a grammar error. You spelt some things in capitals. Kind of silly the grammar rule though, don't you get like no golden time if you have wrong spelling. I am worried about box night too. :o
ReplyDeleteHaha I hope no one snores too! That would just be.... TERRIBLE!!!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteI totally agree!
ReplyDeletesame here,looking forward to everything;)
ReplyDelete