Monday, 11 February 2013

Max`s camp hopes and fears

I am looking forward to the Tree Adventures place as I have never been there before and it looks awesome!!!! I am scared of heights though but it still looks awesome. I've been to other places like it but it is a lot higher. The Sonshine Ranch thing looks really fun!

I find rock climbing kind of a challenging as I am scared of heights but I've been there before and I know that looking down is not I bright idea! Also  am kind of a worried about sleeping in a box!

2 comments:

  1. Tree Adventures is a blast even though it can get a bit high - it's totally safe with harnesses and professionals involved so it's actually an excellent place to hang out.
    And how about a capital letter or two Max?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think that much sleeping will happen in the boxes so DON'T worry! hee hee

    ReplyDelete