Tuesday, 19 February 2013

Hi everyone its me Claudia :)



I have chosen a picture of a crowd of people because I find it hard to get through crowds. I find when everyone is crowding around me I feel claustrophobic  and I don't want to run anyone over!!!! The fact is that some people (not Kohia, I love Kohia) but people in public stare at me.  It's sad that people do that because I always think "wheelchairs have been around for years and people still think oh my gosh!" when they see a wheelchair.  Not sure why.  After all we don't dread long distance running and I have a permanent lap for my cats.

Anyway I hope you all have fun at camp next week :)

Claudia

1 comment:

  1. Crowds can be quite scary for lots of people. I don't like being pushed about much either, especially in a crowd of people I don't know. As for "starers"; just smile at them. They are probably thinking what a cool gutsy girl you are - and they are right. Have a lovely peaceful week next week. We will be filling you in with all the news on the blog!!

    ReplyDelete