Monday, 11 February 2013

Matilda's blog

Hi everyone I'm getting real excited about camp one thing I really can't wait to do is the platform pulley thing ( you'll know what I mean when we get there :-p ). One thing I'm dreading is the night in the box because I don't like the idea of being crammed inside a box all night. One thing I'll thing I want to happen is to get to know my friends better. Well I'm done so bye-bye.

3 comments:

  1. Yea yeah the platform pulley thing is so cool. That blog you wrote is cool as bro. Ok Jemima OUT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Millie you wrote 'one thing I'll thing' naughty naught. :-P Ok Jemima OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Millie, the platform pulley thing... is that the surfboard? Because if it is, that's where I squished my finger last time! I guess I'd better be more careful.

    ReplyDelete