Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Joyce W's Challenge

This is a picture of wind surfing, I chose this picture of wind surfing because it
is very hard to to control in the wild wind, it also hard to balance on the surf board.
The first time I wind surfed was when out on sea, I thought wind surfing was
easy because the instructor made it look simple. I guess when I tried wind surfing
it wasn't easy at all, the sail was so heavy that I coudn't even get it up once and I fell into the sea twice, it was soooo challenging!





1 comment:

  1. Wow, this windsurfer is having an amazing experience. I bet he or she feels challenged and probably pretty exhilarated racing in front of that giant wave. Windsurfing is one of those things that you need to practice and get the hang of. Keep trying Joyce!

    ReplyDelete