Tuesday, 12 February 2013

Lucy!!!!

Hi, Lucy here.
The thing I'm most excited about is Tree Adventures, because i haven't been there
in a LONG time, and i've forgotten all about it! Plus it looks pretty cool!
There is only one thing i'm FREAKING OUT about. It's the overnight refugee camp. I'm not looking foward to it because i'll get really hungry, because we are only eating rice! Also it will be quite hard to get to sleep 'cause we are basically lying on the ground. One thing i hope will happen is that i can get to a high level on tree adventures! Bye!!!! :-)

4 comments:

  1. High level on Tree Adventures, low level on the ground to sleep. We are taking you to all extremes. As for hunger, we won't let you starve, quite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mme P How much rice do we get?

      Delete
  2. I'm excited for Tree Adventures too! I haven't been there for ages either. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been to tree adventures!!! so excited!

    ReplyDelete