Well I won't be going so don't miss me too much :)
I am looking forward to starting my blog (it will be a news blog so I will be like a journalist yay) and maybe helping out in a classroom. :)
Maybe I could Skype or email with everyone to keep in touch :)
Every important thing that happens in the world needs to be recorded and reported for posterity. You are going to do an awesome job and don't worry, you will be in touch with us, we will make sure of that. We will want to know what you have been up too as well!
ReplyDeleteAw we'll all miss you! It's a shame you can't come. :-( Oooo your blog sound cool! Looking forward to reading it!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletesorry I made a mistake. I can't wait to read your blog!
Delete