Sonshine Ranch
The Water Confidence Course
We got changed into our togs in a bathroom that had a extremely disgusting stench coming from the toilet! I tried to flush the toilet but it wouldn't flush. When all of us finished changing we walked down to the water confidence course and we started. I first went on the activity where you stand on a rope and hold onto ropesthat are dangling down from the top and then you walk across. I did it a few times to boost my confidence. One time I went on with Thilini, and when she fell in she almost took me down with her!
I then tried the tire activity where you keep on climbing onto the next tire until you get to the end. I did a few but I slipped and accidentally fell in; I don't think anyone noticed me fall in. All in all, I had a lovely day.
Sorry about that and the mud was disgusting i felt like to vomit :( but all in all it was a good day.
ReplyDeleteYes that mud was pretty bad... well I say that but what would I know? It looked pretty gross anyway!
ReplyDeleteLol
ReplyDelete