Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Euginious's hopes and fears

Hey guys it's Eugene here I'm quite nervous about the Tree Adventures place because I'm a little afraid of heights.... :(  I'm really looking foward to sleeping in a box at the refugee camp (sarcasm included).But I hope it doesn't rain!!!

6 comments:

  1. Well Eugene you'll be fine make sure you don't look down!!! LIKE EVER!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about the sarcasm Eugene, you will just love the box night. I know I am looking forward to it immensely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eugene you (and other people who read this) could bring a tarp to put over your box so if it rains then the water will drain off. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didnt know you were afraid of heights!?!?!?! I think everyone will be hoping that it doesn't rain....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...
      Me neither!
      If it rains we are going to catch a cold :-(

      Delete
  5. Dude your scared of heights since when

    ReplyDelete