Thursday, 14 February 2013

Jessica's camp hopes and fears

Hi, everyone!

I am really looking forward to camp this year, but I am a bit worried too. 

I am really looking forward to, everything! I can't wait to go to tree adventures and go down the flying fox, whee! Also Tiritiri Matangi because apparently it's amazing! 

My challenges will probably be riding a horse because last time I rode a horse it went out of control and went racing down a hill, eek! Scary, but I totally felt like some kind of castle rider from hundreds of years ago. Luckily I was ok because the hill wasn't very big. Also box night, any snorers? Please confess for my, and many others benefits, trust me, you'll be way popular in the morning!

I hope that we will get to do some fun activities on box night. Also I heard the parents and teachers get an egg breakfast! Hopefully the'll find some goodness in their hearts to give us some, we can be like beggar people! I am going to bring my felt tips and color in my box, I know that sounds weird and girly to some boys or whatever but I am excited. 

See ya! :o


3 comments: