I am really looking forward to the rock-climbing, because I have been there before and I found it really fun. I think I may have trouble with tree adventures because it looks really high up and a bit scary. My sister who is watching me type this says that it is awesome. I hope that we will get more than a bowl of rice for dinner on the overnight stay. :D
Alex C
;)
Hey I totally think you will get over your fear of heights. Yeah a bowl of rice COULD be nice up you know what would be better. A ROAST!!! Ok Jemima OUT! :-P
ReplyDeleteMore than a bowl of rice??? We may deign to allow you a few sips of water too if you are lucky...
ReplyDeleteGASP
DeleteJust going shopping for the adult's food now, let's see - juicy watermelon, chocolate, more chocolate, cake, and plenty more tasty stuff!! ............ As for the roast - in your dreams :0
ReplyDelete:-O Thats just mean Madame Palmer!!!!!! Now I'm hungry.....
Delete