Wednesday, 27 February 2013

Alex's Tree Adventures/Sonshine Ranch Recount

TREE ADVENTURES RECOUNT
Today at Tree Adventures I had a great time especially on course 7. My favourite bit was the flying foxes and flying from platform to platform! :) At first I found the courses scary but after a few it was really fun!



SONSHINE RANCH
I found the horse riding a little bit scary at first but once we started it got easier, but my favourite thing by far was the rope swing because when you were stepping off the platform you went really fast and on the way back towards it looked like you were going to hit it. As you were on the flying fox it was beautiful looking at all the bush and trees.

Alex C
:)

4 comments:

  1. cool Alex! I was same as you on horse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea but on the flying fox I did hit the fern on the way there

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rope swing was EPIC!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like you really took in the view on your way down - I should try that next time... I was too busy yelling on the flying fox!

    ReplyDelete