Thursday, 14 February 2013

Hi it's Bex!
I am really looking forward to all of camp but especially Tree Adventures and the over night camp. I am looking forward to Tree Adventures because I have never been there before! I am looking forward to the Overnight camp because I like hard surfaces and I think it will be really super fun!!!
I am sort of worried about eating only rice because I am not the biggest fan of rice. A challenge for me will be sleeping in a box but I am also excited for it! :-)
BEX

4 comments:

  1. I forgot to add about my hopes for Urban Camp and I and hoping to HAVE HEAPS AND HEAPS OF FUN! (That shouldn't be to hard!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. what do you mean 'you like hard surfaces'??? you're weird sometimes Bex.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! I am like that! I often sleep on the hard bit of my bed, it's comfy, but I often wake up sore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete