I tried to maintain a positive attitude, not that that was easy! I hadn't been on the platform long, about 7 seconds. Decided to just jump.
The speed didn't scare me I'm a bit of a speed freak, on most things (except roller coasters.... I hate them. I don't mind flying across the choppy water of the sea at break neck speed, actually I do it a lot on sea biscuits being towed by an overpowered dinghy motor.....but I hate roller coasters. As I already know it`s all about the attitude to enjoy high speeds.... anyway back to the zip line)
But it hurt, the wedge I mean, but I didn't care, I was having so much fun. The sand came closer......
If you were wondering this is a sea biscuit
Great detail about your emotional state Max. Those harnesses were a bit tight at times eh! (Perhaps you could go back and fix a few capital letter in this post?)
ReplyDelete