I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT CAMP!!!!!! This is one of the shoots I got last year!!!!! ( I chose it because you can't tell who is in the pic so no one will get offended that I posted it!)
I am really looking forward to overnight refugee camp part/thing!
I know Extreme Edge rock climbing will be a challenge for me!
I really hope I get some good pics this year!
oops is pics a text word ? sorry if it is!
ReplyDeleteIt's good that you are excited about sleeping in a box! I'm still not sure if i will be able to get to sleep! Rock climbing is quite a challenge, but as everyone says, "practice makes perfect!"
ReplyDelete(and don't worry, i am pretty sure "pics" is not a text word)
Bye!:-)
Hi Music Queen. Can you make sure you log in under your own name, so unlike the picture we can see whose wonderful contribution we are reading. I love the picture, great idea. I would say 'pic' is an abbreviation, so not really formal English. What does everyone else think? Do we let Music Queen get away with it? At least she realised it might be an issue, so credit is due for that!
ReplyDeleteI'm really excited for sleeping in a box too Leeny!
ReplyDelete