do not be scared malachy remember you have more than 25 friends who will be there in the bus
I love your comment Daksh. How about at capital letter or two and perhaps a full stop?
Tiritiri will be just magical and worth every moment of the bus ride - trust me!! They will all be over bus rides after a day or two and will be asleep due to over exhaustion. It's going to be great.
TIRI is sooooooooooo cool! Last time I got to meet the late great GREG the takahe! Will try to add it to this blog!
I went to Tiri to and it is really amazing! I saw some very rare birds. Its so cool!!! :-)
do not be scared malachy remember you have more than 25 friends who will be there in the bus
ReplyDeleteI love your comment Daksh. How about at capital letter or two and perhaps a full stop?
DeleteTiritiri will be just magical and worth every moment of the bus ride - trust me!! They will all be over bus rides after a day or two and will be asleep due to over exhaustion. It's going to be great.
ReplyDeleteTIRI is sooooooooooo cool! Last time I got to meet the late great GREG the takahe! Will try to add it to this blog!
ReplyDeleteI went to Tiri to and it is really amazing! I saw some very rare birds. Its so cool!!! :-)
ReplyDelete