Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Imogen-Urban camp

Well I am really looking forward to everything and anything especially when we are going to sleep in boxes, A challenge for me will be getting to sleep  when we sleep in the boxes and also riding a horse that is a little frisky and jumpy, I hope that i get to know everyone a little better and that I can make it to the top of all of the rock climbing walls I tackle (I guess that can also be a challenge/goal) :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm the first person to comment whoop whoop anyway I bet that you will be able to get up to the top of every rock climbing wall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god I've been to the rock climbing place and it is awesome and freaky at the same time but I'm afraid of heights so I'm not going to enjoy it!!! :S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go girl and face those challenges. You can deal with them, no problem!
    PS I am not sure how frisky the horses will be, however would you like me to order the friskiest one they have, just for you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Imi you'll do GREAT at EVERYTHING! And I'll bring my tape so we can join our boxes together. :-) You'll be fine at horseriding - you were great when we went! xxx :-)

    ReplyDelete