Tuesday, 26 February 2013

Sonshine ranch

I was 'a bit' sceared of the horses at first because they just told us to get on the horse and didn't tell us what we were going to do, so how was I meant to know whether they were going to be like this 
But when they explained that they were lazeyest horses in the world and had no interest in running I was a lot more confidant to get on, and when we were getting off they said that the only other career option would probably be like this
Then the flying fox was amazing even though I didn't want to get on, but with a bit of bulliing from the instructer I got off and hit my foot on the fern on the way and landed on my knees on the bark. But I just jumped off the edge on the way back and I would definetly do it again. Though on the rope swing I fell off but the harness kept me on, theres one way to trust your gear.
Simon 

2 comments:

  1. I was 'a bit' scared of the horses at first because they just told us to get on the horse and didn't tell us what we were going to do, so how was I meant to know whether they were going to be like this.
    But when they explained that they were laziest horses in the world and had no interest in running I was a lot more confident to get on, and when we were getting off they said that the only other career option would probably be like this
    Then the flying fox was amazing even though I didn't want to get on, but with a bit of bullying from the instructor I got off and hit my foot on the fern on the way and landed on my knees on the bark. But I just jumped off the edge on the way back and I would definitely do it again. Though on the rope swing I fell off, but the harness kept me on, that is one way to trust your gear.
    Simon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for sorting out your surface features Simon - you have corrected all the areas that were marked.

    ReplyDelete