Tuesday, 26 February 2013

Sonshine ranch:)

Omg today was the best, you could say I was a natural at everything, more the horse riding than anything(because my mum is a pro at it, just letting you know). I loved my horse that I got paired with not only because it was so calm, cool and friendly but it was lazy, just like meeee! (just kidding and his name was Joeally). But when I fell in the water at the water course the sand or moss, I don't know what I was standing on, was sooo gooey it gave me a sick feeling. When I went on the flying fox I felt like a hawk gliding through the air as the wind was pushing against my face and the rope swing was pretty much the same except for the fact that the G force was so high that I was going to puke:( but my favorite part of the day was riding and getting to meet other horse's in the paddock, man if anyone got pics of me riding PLEASE show my family and give me them :)thats not all I can tell you about, what fun and awesome things that happened today but I don't want to make you guys and girls keep on reading my stuff when you could be writing your own post about the great day.:)

1 comment:

  1. I love your description of the moment Henry - I feel like I was doing it alongside you! Great job.

    ReplyDelete