Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Simon's camp post

Simon's camp post
I'm really looking forward to camp and getting away from the rest of the school in a week. (no offence littleies)
But I really look forward to sonshine ranch because I've never been there and I don't know what or were it is (sort of)
I think the tree adventures and extreme edge rock climbing will be a real challenge because I'm scared of hights but I'm sure it will still be fun.
Though I do hope that we get calm seas on the trip to tiritiri matangi (because every one was sick on the last urban camp)

5 comments:

  1. I think the ferry will be better this time as we are only doing the short run from Gulf Harbour (20 mins) instead of 1 hour 2 mins from central Auckland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Simon,
    No fears about our great voyage across the high seas; the amazing Mr Heap has organised a shorter ferry ride (but a much longer bus ride). Tiritiri itself makes it all worth the travelling, in my mere opinion anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two teachers replying to your blog at the same time - weird!

    ReplyDelete