I was finally at the end of course 6 at Wood Hill Forest Tree Adventures, I secured my safety clips up to
the wire. My hands were sweating with nerves and excitement, I gave
myself a small push, and off I went. Flying through the air on a zip line, with
adrenalin rushing through my body, from my head to my toes. I saw the end, a sandy uphill pit. It was rapidly coming towards me. I opened my eyes as wide as I could, taking in the last few minutes of this amazing moment. I stretched out my legs and attempted to land on my feet. This, however, didn't work and I ended up landing backwards! I released my safety clips and found myself covered in sand! I brushed off the sand quickly and rushed over to watch my friend go down.
That's really awesome, Bex!!:)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIt is very detailed, Bex!!!
DeleteLove it <3
Thank you!
Delete