Who:Daniel Vettori(Actual full name:Daniel Luca Vettori)
Who 2:Dan,Harry Potter
When:27th January 1979(age 34)
Batting Style:Left handed
![]() |
| Daniel Vettori The famous cricketer in NZ |
Role:All-rounder
What:He is a cricketer in the Black Caps.He is a eight player in the Black Caps in NZ.
Where:Greater Auckland.(Metropolitan cities in Auckland)
Why:Because in 1996-97 from the age 18,his ambition is about cricket.He had led change because he has always loved playing cricket every time he plays on live on television news.I guess that he makes little kids happy and having their own ambition to play the most favorite sports,cricket!
He also comes in Visique eye-glasses commercial!
How:Because he wears eye-glasses from Visique and he is a supporter.
How no#2:Because he wears his eye-glasses while he plays cricket for his concentration.
By Niroj Sivarajah :)

that's cool niroj
ReplyDeleteHaha!Yea,thanks
DeleteWell done Niroj. I have never heard of him but now I know quite a lot about him. It clearly shows what he has done and I can see why he is a leader. It was a very well thought post. Well done.
ReplyDeleteThanks best pal! I am glad that you loved it!
Delete