Bill Gates
▶Who is Bill Gates?
He is an American business magnate , invensor, programmer, inventor and philanthropist.
▶what did he do?
He made a software company called 'Microsoft' and he created the 'Windows'.
▶When was he around?
He was born in October 28, 1955.
▶Where was he?
He was born in Seattle , Washington.
▶What did he do that made a difference?
First, he stared Lakeside University in 1967. That's when Bill Gates got the relationship with the "computers". He established the Microsoft with P.Ellen. Bill Gates made a programme called 'BASIC'. In 1995, he introduced 'Windows 95'. Internationally , he made a record by selling 10,000,000 'Windows 95' computers.
I think you did very well with answering your questions. The world would be so out of date and really boring without apple divices
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteI think that Steve Jobs created Apple.
DeleteUh, yes Steve Jobs Created Apple.
DeleteAnd this is Bill Gates :)
You did really well. AMAZING FOR YOU AND THE TEACHERS ( of course).
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, I don';t even know who Bill Gates is and after I finished reading it, It gives me lots of information. Great
Oh!! I am really happy that you know who he is after reading mine :) Thank you Ashley!!!
DeleteWOW!! you did a really good job Jiwon!!
ReplyDeleteI didnt know that Bill Gates Created Windows! I have a
Window computer of my own! GREAT JOB
AND NICE DETAILED WORK ;)
Haha, I am gald that you knew that now!!!
Delete