My favourite things we did at camp was ...
Going on the flying fox at Sonshine Ranch! It was so fun and exciting zooming over the trees and screaming!!! What made it really scary was being up so high i felt terrified but in the end i was glad I did it!
Another thing i also really enjoyed at camp was adventure land at extreme edge it was really fun and I felt like a little six year old good times!
Also at tree adventures going on course six was very challenging but a lot of fun! Expecially going on the flying fox at the end of the course!Another thing i also really enjoyed at camp was adventure land at extreme edge it was really fun and I felt like a little six year old good times!
And last but not least box night and me and my friends all put our boxes next to each other so that we could chat all night!
hi
ReplyDelete