Sunday, 3 March 2013

My Not-So-Relaxing Refugee Camp

                                             EUGENE'S REFUGEE NIGHT 

You guys are expecting to read a story that says "I talked with my friends and had a good night.". WRONG. The moment I got into my sleeping bag, Lewis warned me there was a slug somewhere around. Not cool. Anyway, after sellotaping my mouth so the slug won't find its way through my stomach, I tried to sleep. Emphasis on TRIED. That's when Maycon started screaming like a girl and woke everybody up. At the end we had to get Ms. Hemmingsen to get the spider out of her (yes, her, A.K.A Maycon) box. As I was about to sleep (Again, emphasis on about) Michael starts telling everyone a scary story, and for people who know me, I hate scary stories. After about an hour Michael agreed to not tell it, I finally went into a deep slumber - And awoke again at 2 AM because of Maycon's (The she-male's) snoring. Man, I thought there was a godzilla in there!


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just goes to show you that there are things more annoying than tree roots and mosquitoes out there in the wild...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was survival night after all ...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. laugh out loud :)

    ReplyDelete