Sunday, 24 March 2013
Amit's Camp Experience
It was so exhilarating at Tree Adventures, walking at various heights across trees. I was so glad that I had accomplished at least 1 challenge and had completed all the courses from course 1 to course 9. Though it was a shame that we couldn't do course 10, but it was still one of my best times ever.
My fravourite time at Sonshine Ranch was the zip line. It was so fun riding on the zip line and the best part of it was that we got to go on it twice.
Extreme Edge was one of the best times ever climbing and challenging myself to accomplish all the climbing walls that I tried.
I saved the best for last, the BOX NIGHT. It was fun constructing some boxes into a tiny mansion and sleeping in them,
though I wasn't too keen on the having rice for dinner and breakfast allthough I did like the taste of the flavored rice for breakfast the next day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment