Sunday, 10 March 2013

Niroj's Tree Adventures and Sonshine Ranch camp recount

Hi everyone,

I had a most exciting and terrific day at Tree Adventures and Sonshine ranch!From Tree Adventures,it was so terrifyingly scary from going across the obstacles and looking down on the obstacle that I was doing and when I look at the ground...it reminded me of the ground of death!!!But I still like the Tree Adventures because I have so many parent helpers and my friends supporting me!From day 2,at Sonshine Ranch,its was very fantastically awesome because nobody got hurt and it was super safe and everything!The part that I like is the Flying Fox because whenever I get frightened of how far away the ground is and think that I might fall off.When I try to go one step down on the stairs,I keep saying to Madame Palmer and the instructor that I don't want to do it but Madame Palmer tries to convince me that I can do this and she said that she saw me jump of the step and gone on to the flying fox at Tree Adventures a bunch of times so Madame Palmer and the instructor said to me to just go one step down the stairs.The most happy thing is I got so many people to support me and I started to take a deep breath and...jumped off!And also the other side,there was Simon's mum and I yelled very loudly like this"GERONIMO!!!!!!" and jumped off!Next I went to the rope swing,when Max is gone,I tried to man myself up and I jumped off and it was REALLY FUN!!!I feel like I wanted to be a jungle boy!I would like to thank to my supporters and to my favorite beloved teacher,Madame Palmer!

Your kindest best friend

Niroj

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. COolies I liked that you said you wnat to be a jungle boy kk :)

    ReplyDelete