Sunday, 3 March 2013

Lily's Urban Camp Experience

My favourite part of Urban Camp was Survival Night...

It was awesome arriving at the destination after a long and exhausting bus journey but when I noticed we had to sleep in the woods... D:!!!

It was really fun preparing my box for the night but it kept on falling down!

I was sooooooooooooo happy when we got picked out of the sponsors list 2 times! The 2 bars of chocolate really helped my hungry stomatch!

I really liked spotlight - it was sooooo much fun! Partly because it was really dark and also because it was in the woods and I thought I heard something wierd...

But for some reason, the best bit was falling asleep in my warm and comfortable box with my friends nearby.


AND AT THE END, I WAS LIKE:

"I"M A BORN SURVIVOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
*sarcasm included*

4 comments:

  1. Ah Lily this made me laugh! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think you would have made it through without the chocolate bars?

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw!! I'm a born survivor made me laugh, too kk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the last line - having our friends around made it heaps easier - just one giant sleepover really!

    ReplyDelete