My Name Is Kim Young Min (Young Min Kim in New Zealand)and Korean we call it 김영민 and now I will tell you why my name call Kim young min.
Firstly, Kim is always my first name. In Korea, we follow the father’s first name and the most common surname in Korea.
young is moving name so we use it and the min is my mum said it matched well with my name so It called Kim Young Min.
And First when I born I were in small hospital which is in yong in and that time we gone to apartment and It was grey colour, and we live 1 year on the yong in and we go to suwon.
Lastly( the ceremony to me was called 1 year ceremony and that time you need to pick a needle and thread, money and pencil and each has a meaning the (needle and thread means live old, money is make lots of money, pencil is be a smart person and That time I pick IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Secret, so guess what I pick!
1. money 2. needle and thread 3. pencil
If you guess it right your genius!
Oh, I didn't know that your surname is Kim!
ReplyDeleteI thought it was something else like... Lee or like something hehe.
When I did my 1 year ceremony,I picked pencil. Which means I'm smart. Just kidding.
My guess for your one is... Mabye needle & thread??? Hope it is right... If it is right, give me something to eat. Lol.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteSo was it the pencil? Thanks for sharing.
i bet it was money or pencil for some reason
ReplyDeleteI think money, but if it was money it wouldn't be Genius... Hmm....
ReplyDeleteProbably money.