Wednesday, 28 August 2013

my name (max)

Before I was born my parents had a Nissan Maxima. They really liked it, and it reminded them they liked the name Max. They even called the Nissan Max! When I was born they decided to call me Max, Which I think is was pretty funny because my dad and I are petrol heads. We sometimes sit at our table and just talk and talk about Cars! My mum HATES it! My name is also similar to my dog Rex`s name. When my mom gets angry about something stupid I did (happens a lot!) she will shout out "MAX!" and then Rex goes "Hmmmm?"And then he pokes his head up!


sent from my iPad (if I had one!)

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha. I was cracking up while I was reading it.
    I really like how your mom and dad gave your name, Max. Plus, your doggy is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cracked up too!! Great story Max, thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete