Thursday, 22 August 2013

Lucy: My Name

When I was born I was nameless for a week. So for a whole week I was 'Baby girl Neutze'.
Finally I was named Lucy by my Dad.
 My middle name is 'Ella'. My Mum chose that name because she really likes Ella. My other middle name 'Ann' was chosen by my Mum because it's a family name. Both of my Grandmothers and my Mum has a middle name with Ann.
 And my last name (my family name) is 'Neutze', well, because it had to. On both of the sides of my family I was the 4th grandchild, and 4 is one of my lucky numbers.
I didn't have any sort of ceremony or gathering when I was born.
Lucy :-)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your story, Lucy. I wonder if you will pass the name Ann down further in the future!

    ReplyDelete